Corporate Meetings, Conventions & Team Events
The Oaks at High Hill Resort is conveniently located 1 hour from Katy, 1 hour & 15 minutes from Austin and 1.5 hours from San Antonio. The venue has multiple areas for meetings which range from 10 to 750 people. Large or small we can do it all. Choose us for your next corporate event.
The Oaks at High Hill Resort is an incredibly beautiful property on 20 acres with a spring-fed creek and pedestrian bridge, rolling hills and stunning wildlife.
Whether it's a company picnic, small business meeting, summit, trade-show or giant convention, the venue has plenty of options to accommodate all of your business needs.
The Oaks at High Hill Resort has 4 options which can be fully customized for your corporate event.
- 600 sq.ft. building with private parking, kitchen, bathroom, 8ft conference table and 8-10 chairs, two covered outdoor porches, wifi and 65 inch TV. Perfect for smaller meetings.
- 2500 sq.ft covered outdoor bar and patio with seating for up to 150 people with incredible sunset views, lawn games, fire-pits, patio string lights, 65 inch TV and restrooms.
- 2500 sq.ft indoor space with up to 10 tables which can accommodate up to 100+ people. This area has a private bar and connects to the covered outdoor bar and patio.
- 10,000 sq.ft indoor space which can accommodate large groups from 100 to 500 people. Multiple break-out spaces. Restrooms and private bar area.
~ All tables, chairs and set-up included.
The Oaks at High Hill Resort has 11 on-site cottages for overnight guests; specifically reserved for your event and a General Store with local goods.
- 3 larger cottages that can accommodate up to 4 people. Covered porch, walk-in shower, 70 inch flat screen, fridge, microwave and Keurig coffee maker.
- 8 studio cottages with a king bed, walk-in shower, 70 inch flat screen, fridge, microwave and Keurig coffee maker, covered porch and fire pit.
The on-site General Store is open throughout your stay and carries beer, wine, charcoal, games, fishing supplies (amazing bass fishing at the on-site creek), local products, ice-cream, sodas and fresh bonding to grill plus lots more..